If you`re a small business owner looking to sell products, it`s important to have a clear and concise product sale agreement in place. This agreement outlines the terms and conditions of the sale, protecting both you and your customer throughout the transaction process.
To help get you started, we`ve provided a sample product sale agreement that you can use as a template for your own business.
Product Sale Agreement Sample:
This Product Sale Agreement (the “Agreement”) is made and entered into on [insert date] by and between [insert seller`s name], with a mailing address of [insert address], (“Seller”) and [insert buyer`s name], with a mailing address of [insert address], (“Buyer”).
1. Product Description: Seller shall sell and deliver to Buyer [insert product description] (the “Product”).
2. Purchase Price: The purchase price of the Product shall be [insert purchase price], payable in [insert currency] upon delivery of the Product.
3. Delivery: The Product will be delivered to the Buyer at [insert delivery address] on [insert delivery date].
4. Title and Risk of Loss: Seller shall retain title to the Product until the purchase price has been paid in full by the Buyer. Risk of loss or damage to the Product shall transfer to the Buyer upon delivery.
5. Warranties: Seller represents and warrants that the Product is free from defects in material and workmanship and conforms to all applicable specifications.
6. Indemnification: Buyer agrees to indemnify and hold harmless Seller from any and all claims, damages, liabilities, costs, and expenses (including reasonable attorneys` fees) arising out of or related to the Product, including without limitation any claim of infringement of intellectual property rights.
7. Limitation of Liability: Seller shall not be liable for any consequential, incidental, or punitive damages arising out of or in connection with this Agreement.
8. Governing Law: This Agreement shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of [insert governing law jurisdiction].
9. Entire Agreement: This Agreement constitutes the entire agreement between the parties and supersedes all prior negotiations, understandings, and agreements, whether oral or written.
10. Modification: This Agreement may not be modified or amended except in writing signed by both parties.
By signing below, the parties acknowledge that they have read and agree to the terms and conditions of this Product Sale Agreement.
Seller`s Signature: _____________________________ Date: _________________
Buyer`s Signature: _______________________________ Date: _________________
While this sample product sale agreement provides a solid template for your business, it`s important to note that every transaction and business is unique. Be sure to review the agreement thoroughly and make any necessary adjustments to meet the specific needs of your business and the individual transaction.
By having a clear and concise product sale agreement in place, you can ensure that your business and your customers are protected throughout the sale process.